Apartment in Al Jaddaf For Sale

Al Jaddaf, Oud Metha, Azizi Farhad Residence
  • Size467 Sq.Ft ~ 43 m²
  • Bedrooms0 (Studio)
  • Bathrooms1
AED  370 800 ~ $  101 311
Price for Sq.Ft   AED 794 ~ $ 217
Property Details
  • Property typeApartment
  • Size467 Sq.Ft = 43 m²
  • Bedrooms0 (Studio)
  • Bathrooms1
  • Area & ProjectOud Metha (Al Jaddaf)
  • PropertyAzizi Farhad Residence
  • PriceAED 370 800 ~ $ 101 311
  • Price for Sq.FtAED 794
  • Price for m²$ 2 336
Date of publishing 3 Nov 2020
Description
Invest to Grow
Pay AED 370,800/- (60%) and the rest payment AED 247,200 (40%) in 5 Years time while your renting the unit. Total Selling Price AED 618,000.

Rising up 17 impressive storeys, Farhad Azizi is the new benchmark for convenience, practicality and modernism. There's a choice of 634 comfortable residential units including 396 studios, 218 one-bedroom apartments and 20 two-bedroom apartments, all elegantly conceived with ultra-modern finishing and spectacular contemporary design.

Unit Features:
- Kitchen cabinets and countertops with refrigerator, washing machine & cooker
- Balconies as per unit plan
- Wardrobes in bedrooms
- Fully tiled bathrooms, en-suites and guest toilets, wherever applicable
- Shower or bath tub with handle and shower in each bathroom
- Vanity Units and mirrors
- Centrally air conditioned
- Double glazed windows
- DU television and telephone connections
- Satellite master antenna “SMATV connection “
- Provision for High speed internet access “ Fiber optic connection “
- Ceramic floor tiling

Company name: Wateredge Real Estate Broker
RERA ORN: 872 
Address: Office # 215 Al Asmawi Building Umm Al Sheif Sheikh Zayed Road. 
Office phone no: 04 338 8471
Office fax no: 04 3388472
Office Mobile / Whatsapp: 0508620587
Primary email: info @wateredge.ae
Website: www.wateredge.ae
Company Profile: Water Edge Real Estate is a part of Al Shahra Group and we are serving our customers with their property needs from past 12 years. Being an old player in the market we are familiar with all ups and downs of Dubai real estate and put our client's interest before anything else.
Seller
Wateredge Real Estate Broker
Send Inquiry
or call +971+971508620587