Studio Apartment For Sale in Dubai Lagoon - DIP by TOWN CENTER MANAGEMENT LIMITED Properties below market price.
Area : 561 sq ft
Price : AED360,000
AED 690 per sq.ft.
View : Garden
Payment Plan: Fully paid up unit with Oqood paid.
Completion Date is December 2016
* For further details, Pls. call Shahinaz Salmasri +971529068470 / +97143631999 or send email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website @ www.raywhite.ae Principals Only (NO Agents).
The contemporary styled Dubai Lagoon is a unique residential apartment community planned around a stunning sapphire lagoon set in the heart of New Dubai. This development ranks as the premier apartment residence. The man-made lagoon creates a permanent romantic setting in a community that has fast become a homeowners dream. With the apartments and walkways surrounding the bank, the lagoons constant filtration system ensures the water remains fresh, sapphire blue, and doesnt stagnate. Situated between two main highways, the Dubai Lagoon community is minutes away from the new airport, and just under 12 kilometers from the exquisite Burj Al Arab. Perfectly located, Dubai Lagoon is a short drive from 3 local golf courses, designed by Greg Norman & Vijay Singh, and is in close proximity to the Dubai Investment Park, the Courtyard Marriott Hotel, Al-Nibras School, the Green Community, the new Business Park, and international shopping centres including Ibn Battuta and the new Mall of the Emirates with the amazing Ski Dubai. Surrounded by schools, shopping markets, cafes and restaurants, life at Dubai Lagoon is one of luxury and convenience.
Dubai Lagoon promises tranquility, security and accessibility. A place where community living is enhanced by expansive water views tastefully decorated by invigorating pedestrian walkways and stylishly landscaped gardens. While admiring the glistening waters from a quaint side caf or enjoying a meal at one of the vibrant restaurants that hug the sapphire shore, one soon realizes that this is the perfect place to live. We have gone to the greatest lengths to make Dubai Lagoon your dream home. With a choice of materials that are consistent with all you would expect from contemporary and luxurious apartment living. The apartments are complete with the finest array of modern amenities. Cozy and comfortable, yet elegant and sophisticated living. A home you will take immense pride in calling your own and one which promises an extremely high appreciation value on your investment. The Dubai Lagoon community offers a remarkable 7-year payment plan where you pay 60% till completion and move into your very own apartment. The remaining 40% is paid over 5 years in equal quarterly installments. Now you can be a proud homeowner in Dubais most desired development.
DUBAI INVESTMENTS PARK
A subsidiary of Dubai Investments (PJSC), DIP is divided into three distinct zones - each setting the benchmark for high quality projects in a well planned, fully-integrated master community development. Strategically located within minutes from International Airport in Jebel Ali, it is well connected to Dubai's key business districts and can be accessed from both Sheikh Zayed Road and Emirates Road. As a premier residential and business destination, DIP redefines the concept of living and work making it one-of-a-kind development in Dubai.
Why Ray White?
Over the succeeding 112 years, Ray White has become a household name, synonymous with the property and real estate industry, home loans and mortgages with an annual turnover in excess of 30 billion Australian $.
From humble beginnings with one real estate office in Queensland Australia in 1902, Ray White has expanded its expertise now to a network of 1300 offices all around the world that covers property management, Loan Market, home finance, Auction services, investment arms, Commercial and residential real estate.
Ray White Dubai, the latest baby born of the Ray white Family, has imported the experience, heritage and know-how gained with the years to best serve the UAE and the Dubai market with a customer focused, ethical and professional team that is well placed to offer our clienteles a value-added service for any real estate and property services Seeking to be proud of every transaction. This has propelled this family owned and led the group to market leadership in the combined International markets.
For further details kindly schedule a meeting.
Ray White Dubai - Raywhite.ae
M: +971 529 068 470
T: +971 4 363 1 999
Business Bay Abraj Street. Blue Bay Tower; 4th Floor
800 RWI (794)