GOLF HORIZON VACVANT
DAMAC Hills is a well-established self-contained community comprising villas, apartments and hotels. Home to the Trump International Golf Club Dubai, it also boasts nearly four million square feet of parkland offering various themed areas for relaxation and sports – including restful gardens and lakes, a skate park, stables, football field, tennis courts and more.
Popular food trucks and a resident ice cream van serve the community, along with a Carrefour supermarket, Jebel Ali School, salons and cleaning services, a special Green Zone selling plants, and shuttle service to Mall of the Emirates,
- The master developer is Damac Properties.
- From Damac Hills it takes roughly 25 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 22 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 26 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 41 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 29 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
- This is a 42 million square foot development with a championship golf course, private parkland, and a multi- purpose arena.
- Other amenities include the clubhouse with restaurants, a pool and a gymnasium, Little Village children's play area, supermarkets, pharmacies, banks, schools and nurseries.
For viewings call: +971547412821