Apartment in Business Bay For Sale

Business Bay, Meera Tower
  • Size1795 Sq.Ft ~ 167 m²
  • Bedrooms3
  • Bathrooms4
AED  2 190 000 ~ $  598 361
Price for Sq.Ft   AED 1 220 ~ $ 333
Property Details
  • Property typeApartment
  • Size1795 Sq.Ft = 167 m²
  • Bedrooms3
  • Bathrooms4
  • Area & ProjectBusiness Bay
  • PropertyMeera Tower
  • PriceAED 2 190 000 ~ $ 598 361
  • Price for Sq.FtAED 1 220
  • Price for m²$ 3 589
Date of publishing 3 Nov 2020
Description
3BR
Project # 1670

Al Habtoor City is an upscale hospitality, residential and leisure complex consisting of three five-star hotels (Hilton Al Habtoor City Dubai; V Hotel – Al Habtoor City and Habtoor Palace), three luxury residential towers on Sheikh Zayed Road and on the banks of the Dubai Water Canal with unparalleled amenities, and spectacular leisure and entertainment venues. Al Habtoor City is home to the regions first permanent resident show - La Perle by Dragone.

Set in the heart of the one million sq ft development, the Residence Collection consists of three luxurious residential towers – Noura, Amna and Meera. Housed within two 73-storey towers and one 52-storey tower, they comprise of deluxe apartments, lofts and simplex, duplex and VIP penthouses, ranging from 1 to 7 bedrooms.

Al Habtoor Real Estate is now accepting bookings for owned apartments in Noura Tower, Residence Collection, Al Habtoor City.


• Brand new 3-bedroom apartments
• Generous Payment Plan: 20% deposit and the remaining 80% over 5 years
• Size range from 1,795 – 1,989 Sq. Ft
• High floors and multiple layouts available
• Spacious living and dining rooms
• Open plan lounge and kitchen
• Luxury finishing and fully fitted out kitchen (built-in refrigerator, dishwasher, electrical stove and oven)
• Balconies
• Floor to ceiling windows
• Stunning views to either Arabian Gulf and The World Islands, Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Water Canal, Business Bay and Meydan
• Shared Gym
• Shared Pool

Call/SMS/WhatsApp - 00971526990403 for viewing
Seller
Sawadreams Real Estate Brokers
Send Inquiry
or call +971 52 836 8026