Apartment in Meydan City For Sale

Meydan City
  • Size844 Sq.Ft ~ 78 m²
  • Bedrooms1
  • Bathrooms2
AED  999 000 ~ $  272 951
Price for Sq.Ft   AED 1 184 ~ $ 323
Property Details
  • Property typeApartment
  • Size844 Sq.Ft = 78 m²
  • Bedrooms1
  • Bathrooms2
  • Area & ProjectMeydan City (Meydan City)
  • PriceAED 999 000 ~ $ 272 951
  • Price for Sq.FtAED 1 184
  • Price for m²$ 3 482
Date of publishing 23 Jun 2020
Description
AIM PROPERTIES HAVE VERY NICE BRAND NEW TWO BEDROOM FOR SALE IN MEYDAN.

PROPERTY DESCRIPTION:- SPACIOUS HALL.
- BIG LIVING ROOM.
- 1 BEDROOMS
- 1.5 BATHROOM.
- STYLISH FURNISHED KITCHEN

SIZE: 844 SQ FT
ASKING PRICE IS AED 999,000 NET TO OWNER

Payment Plan Option 1:
Pay 25% and move in and remaining 75% in 5 Years.

Payment Plan Option 2:
Pay 10% and move in and remaining 90% in 10 Years.

PROPERTY FEATURES

- 1 Free Parking
- Gym and Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Central air conditioning
- 2 mins walk public transport
- 2 mins walk shops

FOR VIEWING CALL TO Syed @
971551007971

Company Profile Overview:

AIM Properties has been recognized as a leader in the market of distinctive and luxury properties, committed to high performance and professionalism.
With our lucrative and auspicious background of finance & investment, we deliver excellence in real estate. We promise a swift response, the highest standard of service &
dedication to both quality and integrity.
Seller
A I M Real Estate Brokers L.L.C
Send Inquiry
or call +971 55 100 7977