DescriptioniMac Properties Real Estate is Pleased to Bring You This Ready Fitted Retail Shop For Sale in Damac Park Towers, DIFC.
* Shop is Rented Till Next Year
* Good Rental Return
* On a Mid-level Floor in Between the Residential and Office Tower
* Tower is Connected With Gate Avenue Mall And DIFC.
* Free Zone License
* Size: 475 Sq. Ft Net
* Next to Shops and Offices in a Busy Commercial Building
* Easy Access to Al Khail Road and 5 Minutes Away From Dubai Mall
Building Features and Amenities:
* 24-Hour Help Desk and Security
* Podium Levels With Landscaped Garden And Retail Space
* Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, and Sauna Rooms
* Shared Gym and Health Club Facilities
* Tennis Court & Barbeque Area
* Walking Distance to a Bus Stop and the DIFC Metro Station
Selling Price AED: 600,000/-
For Viewing And More information's Feel Free To Contact
Call or Whatsapp: +971 52 632 8851
Who We are
iMac Properties is specialize in residential and commercial properties for both sales and rentals. iMac Properties is a leading small-size firm in Dubai real estate market, large enough to have all the tools and resources required to simplify your buying, selling or renting experience, but small enough to value each and every client and give you the individual attention that you deserve.
Buyers, Sellers, and Tenants can reach us anytime. Thank you for Choosing iMac Properties Real Estate!
About Park Towers
Park Tower is a mixed use development project providing of commercial offices, residential properties, boutique, a five star hotel, retail, entertainment and public facilities. The Tamani Hotel at Park Lane Office Tower features in an unusual structure where the hotel begins on the upper floors. It is developed by KM Properties with a joint venture with Terry Farrell and Partners and located in Business Bay.
The building will be contracted by Al Rostamani Pegel LLC and designed by Carlos Ott, who is also known for other landmark buildings including the National Bank of Dubai, Simcoe Place in Canada, L Opera de la Bastille in France, and the Antel Telecommunications Building in Uruguay.
It is now considered iconic because it is the second property in Dubai where the hotel starts from the 20th floor. It is just next to Armani Hotel in Burj Khalifa.