Apartment in NSHAMA Town Square For Sale

NSHAMA Town Square, Rawda Apartments
  • Size1000 Sq.Ft ~ 93 m²
  • Bedrooms2
  • Bathrooms2
AED  945 888 ~ $  258 439
Price for Sq.Ft   AED 946 ~ $ 258
Property Details
  • Property typeApartment
  • Size1000 Sq.Ft = 93 m²
  • Bedrooms2
  • Bathrooms2
  • Area & ProjectNSHAMA Town Square
  • PropertyRawda Apartments
  • PriceAED 945 888 ~ $ 258 439
  • Price for Sq.FtAED 946
  • Price for m²$ 2 782
Date of publishing 6 Aug 2020
Description
2 BHK Starting at 9,45,888  (Average area 1,000Sq.ft)
3 BHK Starting at 1,596,888 (Average area 1,500Sq.ft)

Pay 10 % and Move in and pay the remaining 90% in 5 Years. No DLD!

Rawda Apartments ensure the best connectivity within the emirate, as the residences are located between major road networks Al Qudra Road and Emirates Road. Town Square’s location is in close proximity to Al Qudra Lake and also situated very close to public transportation, coffee shops, as well as huge shopping malls. The development provides a collection of exclusive facilities like an outdoor cinema (Reel Cinemas) and a hotel spa (Vida Hotel Spa). Hospitals, schools, and mosques also surround the beautiful community to cater to the residents’ needs. 

Video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=shIzjwuYkuw

Amenities
  • Vida hotel
  • Retail stores
  • Restaurants
  • Healthcare Clinics
  • Hospitals
  • Schools
  • Skateparks
  • Jogging track
  • Town Square Park
  • Community gardens
  • Outdoor and indoor Reel Cinemas
  • Parking
  • Basketball courts
  • Football field
  • Outdoor Gyms
  • Tennis courts
  • Swimming pool

Nearby Places
  • DWC Airport 21 mins
  • Dubai Int Airport 30 mins
  • Arabian Ranches 10 mins
  • Downtown Dubai 22 mins
  • Dubai Mall 22 mins
  • Burj Khalifa 22 mins
  • Dubai Expo 2020 20 mins
  • Burj al Arab 20 mins


Seller
Union Square House Real Estate Broker L.L.C (DMCC
Send Inquiry
or call +971+971557182500