As a Muslim country the UAE implements Sharia law which prohibits the purchase and consumption of alcohol.
However, with the high number of non-Muslim expats in the country, the UAE Government makes a concession by allowing non-Muslims over the age of 21 to purchase and consume alcohol with a valid license obtained through the Police. Non-Muslims who possess a valid liquor permit may also transport alcohol from one emirate to another, but the amount should be for personal use only.
Licences can be applied at the shops.
African + Eastern
Type of ShopSpeciality Shops
AddressAl Garhoud (Le Meridien Hotel)
Phone+971 4 239 4918
Opening HoursСуббота - Четверг: 14:00 - 21:00
Other African + Eastern locations
- Spinney's Al Wasl Road, Al Wasl
- Arabian Ranches Community Center, Arabian Ranches
- Spinney's Al Mankhool Road, Bur Dubai
- Al Maktoum Road, behind Emirates International Bank, Deira
- Choithram Supermarket, Green Community
- Spinney's Jumeirah, Jumeira 1
- Zabeel Plaza, Karama
- Dubai Marina Mall, Dubai Marina
- Marina Walk, Dubai Marina
- Spinney's Uptown Mirdif, Mirdif
- Grossvenor Business Tower, TECOM